We have a variety of preschool programs that follow the school calendar to meet your needs.
Providing safe, affordable, quality School Age Child Care by highly qualified staff before & after school and during the summer months.
Our preschool programs are developmentally appropriate and incorporate skills such as early literacy, math, science, and art. Circle time, large group and small group activities, music and movement and center time foster social emotional, cognitive and physical development in our preschoolers. Children between the ages of three(by September 1st) up to 5 years of age and who are completely potty trained are eligible for these programs.
There is a 2 day per week minimum for enrollment. These programs are all billed monthly.
Our Center Based Programs use the Creative Curriculum and are committed to providing your child a developmentally appropriate early start to education.
You can choose preschool sessions to meet your needs:
Before your child attends our Preschool Programs you must provide his/her Immunization records and Health Appraisal Form . Please see our Parent Handbook for our Programs information Parent Handbook. Make sure to subscribe to our blog for events and updates to the program.
Late Start and Half days: All of our programs DO NOT take part of half days and late starts. We will run a full program.
Here are some important points we do not want you to miss:
1. We do not credit your account for illness. We do appreciate you letting the classroom teacher or Kids Club site know if your child will not be attending; however, we cannot credit your account. If your child will be out for an extended period of time please contact our office to discuss your situation.
2. We do not credit your account for vacations taken by your family during your regular schedule. Your payment secures your child’s spot.
3. There will not be credits for weather or building issues.
4. Please remember you must have a REGULAR weekly schedule that is consistent. Every other week or a “rotating schedule” does not work for our system.
5. You may EXIT the program but you will need to give us a ONE WEEK written notice (previously two). Please contact the billing secretary at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE STARTING DATE WILL VARY UNTIL THE 23/24 SCHOOL CALENDAR COMES OUT. THE AUGUST 28 DATE IS A GUESTIMATE. WHEN YOUR CONTRACT IS ACCEPTED YOU WILL ONLY BE CHARGED THE REGISTRATION FEE THAT HOLDS YOUR CHILDS SPOT.
We offer Breakfast and Lunch
We follow District calendar with the exception of half days and early release days.
On and off days are as followsPRESCHOOLOff daysOff for blue holidays and two professional development days.October 3November 23,24December 25-January 5January 15February 19, 27(professional development)March 25-29thApril 9,10May 27OPENWe are open regular hours all pink early release, green, purple daysOctober 10,17,24,27,31November 7, 14,21,22,28December 5,12,19January 8,9,16,23,30February 6,13,20,March 5,12,19April 2,16,23,30May 7,14,21,28June 7,* keep in mind that the end date varies by graduation day pending on the teacher